Drivers United againt Uber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares

Go down

We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares Empty We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:29 am

As all of you are aware Uber is one more time, regulating their fees . While they lower fares, they raise their commissions and safety fees so they can still turn a pretty good profit. Most drivers are forced to work 14+ hours a day to make enough to feed their families. How dare they treat us like that! But you know everything is for a reason, and the reason this 40 billion dollar company is going down is because of the greedy nature and unfair business practices.
The Quick (Q) app is here to save the day, but only if you are as pissed as me. Contrary to popular belief there are a lot of Uber like clones that run about $4,000 plus any added feature that need to be implemented.Now here's how the app will work
The app will not charge you any interest on your hard work, you drive as much or as little for $55.00 a month subscription. The fee will pay for technical support, storing your waybill and various administrative fees. The app is going to charge the customer the same way that Uber and Lyft charge their customers now. It is a really bad idea to charge customers cash or Square charges. That can turn out to be very dangerous. So there will be a $0.35 charge per trip or transaction. Everyone will be involved in future changes but for now we will charge $1.89 per mile (Los Angeles) and $5.50 minimum fare or cancellation. Of course those prices will go up but since these two idiots keep competing against each other, they lowered their prices too much to allow us to go back up too soon.
I'm sure there's going to be a profit from the fees but unfortunately we can't keep them. In order for this to work it must remain non-profit which means we need to donate extra revenue to local charities. So far so good right? But wait! How are we going to get passengers to use our app? By simply walking out on those greedy baboons and  giving the riders no choice. I'm sure they're going to try to hire new drivers with huge bonuses, and I'm also sure some of us will sell out for bonuses and surge pricing, but if most of us stand up and do the right thing...if we fight for our rights with dignity and determination, we will send a message to all the Ubers of the world. "Don't take advantage of the little guy"
I'm using my own money for the app development which I'll donate to the cause. I'll never work for them again and if worst comes to worse, they'll renegotiate and even if the app does not work, I would feel accomplished. All I want is for someone to do the right thing
Before I forget here's some legal stuff.
No special permits are required to operate a TNC company. Because every month you will pay your subscription, you can be terminated for not maintaining a safe and clean vehicle. However if you violate any laws or threatened the safety of any individual while the app is on, you will not drive with us.. And I'm a driver so I know that most of us take pride in our cars and driving skills.
So I ask to please walk out on 4/!/2016 and take charge not only of your future, but of those who come after us.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://stopuber16.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares Empty Driver walk-out April 1st. Los Angeles

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Reminder that April 1 is the day we walk out on Uber and Lyft to voice our rights!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares Empty App sample

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Please download ROADYO from the app store for a view at the app. Note that the graphics will be diffrent

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares Empty Re: We are in the process of creating an app on a $55.00 monthly subscription . You keep all your fares

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum